As we papered up our windows the last day of June, we were overwhelmed by excitement and nerves. Closing for only 10 days to do the biggest renovation since we opened our 3rd location on South Grand 12 years ago, our 30th anniversary changes would be a drastic, much needed makeover.
Motivated by our color scheme and simple layout of our second location on Delmar designed by Saint Louis Artist John Pils, our goal was to replicate the simple layout and classic pastels that brightened the small dining room on Delmar.
A lighter brighter Natasha’s was underway as we tore out the carpets, walls, bar, lights, bathroom and ceilings. Check out the tear out and tiles that transformed our north dining room into a more casual and spacious bar area.
We were most excited about our new bar design by our interior designer Vicki Dreste, transforming our current display into a bold and bright showcase.
The before and after tin ceilings redone:
Cafe Natasha’s re-opened Thursday July 11th with a fresh new face. Check out the renovations soon!
Reminder! Cafe Natasha’s 30th Anniversary Feast is Thursday August 15th! Contact Natasha @ CafeNatasha30@gmail.com to receive your invite.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The best grilled meats in town
- The biggest feast of fresh local lamb! Braised, smoked, pulled, stewed, sauteed and grilled in every preparation you can imagine
- Cold smoked meats and fish, freshly smoked and carved to order
- Falafel Bar
- Vegetarian and Vegan specialties
- Delicacies from the “Little Kitchen” menu; Yes, the famous baked fish and quiche will be served!
- Chef’s specialties; off menu specialty items
- Live Persian Band and plenty of dancing!
- Belly Dancing shows
- Bubbly and Hamishe’s Signature Sangria
- Our favorite wine reps providing wine samples and tasting notes through the night
- Ceremony and Thank You words to all in attendance
Don’t miss our 30th Anniversary Feast. Cafe Natasha’s family won’t stand for your absence and neither will our food. It is going to be amazing, so RSVP on EventBrite before they sell out as you know we have limited space!
Natasha and the Cafe Natasha Team